Drug Crime Lawyers in Cincinnati
Experienced Criminal Defense for Clients throughout Ohio
The government cracks down hard on drug crimes. If you have been charged with a drug crime, you should understand that the odds are not in your favor. A significant number of detectives, officers, investigators, and prosecutors will most likely be pursuing your case. If you are convicted, you could be facing substantial prison time, forfeiture of valuable property, and more.
To defend yourself from these allegations, it is imperative that you get the experienced help of a Cincinnati drug crime attorney. Our criminal defense firm, Patituce & Associates has more than three decades of legal experience, as well as experience as former prosecutors. This gives us an edge in your defense.
If you would like to learn more about your legal options, call (513) 224-5084 today! We offer completely free case evaluations.
Drug Crimes Cases We Handle
Our team of legal professionals will take whatever action best benefits you, whether that is pushing your case all the way through trial or helping you enroll in a treatment program. We will obtain all the evidence against you and take an innovative approach to your case. We don’t just take the prosecution at their word; we make them prove every shred of evidence.
- We can handle a variety of drug-related cases, such as the following:
- Possession of controlled substances
- Trafficking or aggravated drug trafficking
- Corrupting another with drugs
- Illegal manufacture of drugs, illegal cultivation of marijuana or methamphetamine
- Illegal assembly or possession of chemicals for the manufacture of drugs
- Funding, aggravated funding of drug or marijuana trafficking
- Illegal administration or distribution of anabolic steroids
- Possession of controlled substances
- Possession of drug abuse instruments
- Permitting drug abuse
- Illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia
- Illegal use or possession of marijuana drug paraphernalia
- Deception to obtain a dangerous drug
- Illegal processing of drug documents
- Illegal dispensing of drug samples
- Counterfeit controlled substance offenses
- Criminal forfeiture of property relating to felony drug abuse offense
Whether our clients are charged with the possession or trafficking of cocaine, marijuana, LSD, heroin, prescription pills, or more, our firm has the resources and experience to capably defend them.
Call Patituce & Associates 24/7!
Our Cincinnati drug crime attorneys understand that these charges often come at inconvenient times. We make ourselves available 24/7 to protect you and guide you through your legal situation. With experience as former prosecutors, we have the knowledge necessary to giving your case an edge in court. Additionally, we have gone to trial more than 200 times, meaning that you can count on our experienced approach to advocacy.
Contact Patituce & Associates anytime, 24/7 for a free consultation!
Work with Cincinnati's FinestMeet the Attorneys of Patituce & Associates
Facing Criminal Charges?Contact Our Team Today
Results MatterRecent Victories
Government Agreed to Massively Reduced Sentence Federal Drug Trafficking/Money Laundering: U.S. v. Love
Plea and Record Expunged Aggravated Theft: State v. Bailey, Cuyahoga
Not Guilty at Trial Attempted Murder/Felonious Assault: State v. Brandon Betliskey
Case Dismissed Child Pornography: State v. J.S. (A juvenile) Youngstown
Not Guilty at Trial Domestic Violence: Rocky River v. D.F.
Charges Dismissed Drug Trafficking: State v. Beckwith, Cuyahoga County
Charges Dismissed Drug Trafficking: State v. Bittner, Lorain County
Evidence Suppressed, State Lost the Appeal DUI / OVI: City of Cleveland v. Oles
Case Dismissed DUI / OVI: Cleveland v. Al-Nazer (2012 TRC 040781)
Case Dismissed DUI/OVI w. a weapon: State v. Al-Nazer (Cuyahoga Case No. 13-575491)
What Sets Us Apart?The Patituce & Associates Difference
We Are Available 24/7.
We Are the Firm Other Attorneys, Police & Prosecutors Turn To.
Our Attorneys Have Taken Cases to Jury Trials Over 200 Times.
Our Lead Attorney Is A Board Certified Criminal Trial Attorney.
Our Team Has Over 70 Years of Combined Experience.
We Offer No-Cost, Confidential Phone Consultations.